($100,000 investment) for onshore applicants now open
Please note: This visa is for people who are living in Australia and people who are outside Australia are not eligible to apply for this visa.
This visa is only limited to QLD nomination and other states will not nominate you for this visa. You must live and work in regional Queensland for 3 years to be eligible to apply for PR.
To be eligible to apply for this visa you must:
- have a points test result of 65 or higher, inclusive of state nomination points
- have a positive skills assessment in your nominated occupation
- be under 45 years of age
- Have min of IELTS 6 (PTE 65) in each band
- have an occupation on the list of 491
- have prior business experience or qualifications to successfully run the business (or have previously been involved in a family-run business)
- be on a visa that allows full-time work and operation of the business for a minimum of 35 hours per week
- have purchased an existing business in regional Queensland (Note: not available for start-ups or home based businesses)
- paid a minimum of $100,000 for the business
- have 100% ownership of the business
- be trading in the business for 6 months prior to application
- employ one (1) employee who is an Australian resident working a minimum of 20 hours per week
- provide evidence of sufficient settlement funds.
VISA Aus has significant expertise in obtaining Student and Guardian visas. One of the main benefits of using VISA Aus to assist with your application is that we can lodge a "decision-ready" application on your behalf. This will lead to significantly faster processing than lodging directly with the Department of Immigration.
Please contact us if you need help.