Due to the large volume of applications received, applications for Victorian State nomination for ICT occupations will not be accepted from 1 October 2014 to 5 January 2015. This temporary closure will allow the Victorian Government to process all outstanding applications and to reduce delays for future applicants.
The occupations affected by this pause are:
· 135112 ICT Project Manager
· 261111 ICT Business Analyst
· 261112 Systems Analyst
· 261311 Analyst Programmer
· 261312 Developer Programmer
· 261313 Software Engineer
· 261314 Software Tester
· 261399 Software and Applications Programmers nec
· 262111 Database Administrator
· 262112 ICT Security Specialist
· 263111 Computer Network and Systems Engineer.
It is anticipated this closure will be for three months, however further updates will be provided if required.
Applicants applying under the streamlined PhD and 457 pathways are not affected by the closure and may continue to apply under these ICT occupations during the temporary closure.
All applications currently in process, and received prior to this date, will be assessed against current guidelines and an outcome will be provided in due course.
Applications for all other occupations eligible for Victorian Government nomination remain open.