Immigration SA is improving clarity in the South Australian state nomination requirements and broadening occupation options for applicants with a commitment to South Australia. Access to additional occupations also applies to applicants with 80 points or higher in SkillSelect.
The highlights of the newly released occupation list and refined nomination requirements are:
- Occupation list changes
- More flexibility in state English requirements.
- 475 more occupations for applicants with 80 points or higher on DIBP points test
Changes for onshore applicants and international graduates:
- Currently working in South Australia –country SA work benefits
- More flexible requirements for South Australian PhD graduates
- Clarity for South Australian graduates accessing the Supplementary Skilled List and occupations with Special Conditions
- Commitment to South Australia changes for onshore applicants