If you are living in Australia, you may be eligible to the following:
- The childcare is now free for parents
- You may have access up to $20k in your Superannuation
- Temporary coronavirus supplement of $750 will be paid to existing income support recipients
- If you have a business and your business turn over dropped to 30%, then the government pays Jobkeeper payment of $1500 per fortnight to your employees for up to 6 months.
- If you are employee and you have lost your job you can access Job seeker is $1100 per fortnight if they have lost your job
- If you have a business you may be eligible to tax-free payments up to $100,000 and Government backed working capital loans up to $250k
- International students encouraged to rely on family support, part-time work and their own savings but they are ab