This is a permanent visa for people who have lived and worked in specified areas of regional Australia for 2 years and work full time there for 12 months this visa will
This is a permanent visa for people who have lived and worked in specified areas of regional Australia and hold a:
- Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489)
- Skilled Independent Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 495)
- Skilled Designated Area Sponsored (Provisional) visa (subclass 496)
- Skilled Regional Sponsored visa (subclass 475 or 487)
- Bridging visa A or Bridging visa B after applying for a subclass 495, 487 or 489 visa
have lived in a specified regional area of Australia for at least two years and have worked full time in a specified regional area for at least one year
In order to be qualified for this visa:
- you must currently one of the above-mentioned visas
- you must have lived for at least 2 years in a regional, low-population growth or designated area of Australia.
- You must have worked one year full time (at least 35 hours a week) in one full-time job or in two or more part-time jobs. The work can be in paid employment or self-employment.
- Meet Health and character requirement
About the visa
This is a permanent visa. It lets you:
- stay in Australia indefinitely
- work and study in Australia
- enrol in Medicare, Australia's scheme for health-related care and expenses
- sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence
- travel to and from Australia for five years
- apply for Australian citizenship, if eligible.
How long the visa lasts
This is a permanent visa – it lasts indefinitely.
The visa starts on the date it is granted.
You can include your partner and your or your partner’s child or step-child in your application.
Family members who are granted the visa have the same rights and can do the same things as you.
You can travel in and out of Australia as many times as you want for five years after the visa is granted.
VISA Aus has significant expertise in handling general skilled visa applications, and can help you with:
- Advising on which visa option is the most advantageous visa in your situation
- Lodging visa applications within tight deadlines and follow up until the decision is made on your visa
- Managing your bridging visas
- Getting results with minimum stress and make the process as smooth as possible for you
Please book a consultation if you would like assistance with your Skilled Migration visa application